Let us simplify the procurement and ongoing management of your international connectivity
Our mission is to provide you improved reach, greater reliability, and more flexibility at lower costs.
Indefeasible Right of Use (IRU)
- Designed for customers requiring the most cost-effective solution for long-term, assured bandwidth between specific locations
- Ownership of capacity on the StrataNet Group network
- Cable System Upgrade Rights to further protect your investment against the possibility of future price declines
- Up to 20-year contract terms
- Up-front payment, plus an annual operations and maintenance charge
- Ideal for customers needing to spread their costs or those with uncertain or rapidly changing bandwidth requirements
- Short or long-term lease of capacity up to 10 years
- Fully-managed capacity between StrataNet Group locations
- Capacity in increments of 10Gb, 100Gb and beyond
- Scalable upgrades in various bandwidth increments
- Backed by industry leading SLAs
- Solutions to meet medium and longer term requirements
- Scalable solutions for core network expansion or specific customer requirements
- Easy migration options
Our Commitment to You
We understand the needs of our customers and recognise the criticality of subsea network solutions. This is why connecting through StrataNet Group means more than just purchasing capacity and the reason we provide a single point of contact a tour Network Operations Centre. Our NOC operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year and is staffed by expert NOC engineers to provide service support and operate the StrataNet Group network.
An individual from the NOC Service Delivery team is allocated to manage the delivery of each customer’s order, ensuring that all required services are provisioned, activated and tested, ready for handover to the customer by the agreed Ready For Service Date.
A New Era in Subsea